No American should have to choose between making their voice heard and staying safe. Mountains to climb, valleys to cross, bumps in the road, all part of the wheel of life, make the most of time given, reach for more gifts of peace, love, and good times.
Event by Pauzan Karlos and ATTORNEY LEGAL NETWORKING GROUP
FOR THE FIRST TIME..Lots and wives, cheap tricks, faces of snakes, spiders and worms. Thanks for the shades of love and hate, faces in the mud, faces in drags.Monkeys in packs, to dodge. Proud to be #your crazy functional cousins. the trash left over from New York. Mayra Isla.Frank Agresti ....Elaine… - Jordan Mack -
Reasons, seasons, causes, projects to complete, limit time left in the year to finish. [image: Image result for sinners] New world to make. Snake Class, Views of Snakes, 12 Clocks to Check.May your day be filled with simple joys, peaceful moments and lots of love.
GARY OLDMAN ,Dicks Out of Box. Learners: Losers,Winners:Cons, Coin.I ain’t the one to gossip.
Ice Ice Baby,Break me off a piece... The Office Metal:Please don't judge this book by its cover because I'm still writing the ending and I have a lot to give and a lot to share with the right people or person.
My ex has the best head I've ever had. Like this girl was certified by NASA for her out of this world head, I can't help that my dick is stupid.."MEXICAN CHILDREN" . don’t dream it, be it...Community. Honor.You don't have to like me and I don't have to give a shit.
What a great day to be alive still, jumps for joys and pains of the good life, happy with the rewards, happy with the pies in the sky and the pots of gold at the end of the rainbows.I ‘asked my Grandma “what’s good for headaches”… She said “staying away from the mf who gave it to you”.
May your day be filled with simple joys, peaceful moments and lots of love.



No comments:
Post a Comment