Sweden: Number of Covid Deaths Plummeting Even as the Number of Cases Rises Similar pattern in the United States! Robert W. Felix. 'I'm making Prozac, morphine, chocolate chip cookie dough, vodka, rum, whiskey, beer and moonshine martinis. Anyone else want one?'
Men and mice, rites to stand, heads to count, rats in gloves, races to bucks.HIM: Hi I stole your identity, I've been living as you for a week. ME: HIM: ME: HIM: *Just starts crying* ME: *Hugs him* Hey, it's okay- HIM: *Loud crying* Like, how do you even get up in the morning? ME: Shh, know, know. It's gonna be okay.'
USMC, Homes For The Brave, Roads To Travel.Paths To Cross.Thanks 4 Service.What’s happening,Good Time Toads, Faces In The Crowds, Snakes, Spiders, Worms, Gems To …Faces of Evil. History Created, Not News Today.Flipped, games played, life on the beach, good tales to spin. Stories told long ago, holiday hits, to give, to get, circles of love, circles of luck.Good time toads, army of frogs, groups of frogs, plenty of fish in the seas.
Men and mice, rites to stand, heads to count, rats in gloves, races to bucks.HIM: Hi I stole your identity, I've been living as you for a week. ME: HIM: ME: HIM: *Just starts crying* ME: *Hugs him* Hey, it's okay- HIM: *Loud crying* Like, how do you even get up in the morning? ME: Shh, know, know. It's gonna be okay.'
No comments:
Post a Comment