Sunday, September 6, 2026

Sinners And Saints,Sons To Shine: Diamonds, Or Not.

  This is Sunset and Sea stacks, Point of the Arches on Shi-Shi Beach in Olympic National Park in Washington. A perfect winter backpacking desintation!

Men, Mice, Monsters, Faces In Shadows, Under The Sands, Gems To Find.Hog heaven, hogs to fly, jokes and laughs all online. Rats at the end of day, lights out, sleep dreams in dogwood trees. Just notes to let you know, wrong or right, bumps in the road.

Just saying, have to say, and have to write it down, to get the ball rolling, and rocks to roll. It is a brand new, way of life.Poetic Justice?Veterans Later In Life. Rites For Seats, Dollars And Coins. WILL I EVER STOP BEING SARCASTIC ASSHOLE FIND OUT ON NEXT WEEK'S EPISODE OF "I THINK THE FUCK NOT".



This is Sunset and Sea stacks, Point of the Arches on Shi-Shi Beach in Olympic National Park in Washington. A perfect winter backpacking desintation!

Shared post

 UNDRESSED: So true .I’m not upset that you lied to me, I’m upset that from now on I can’t believe you. When We Were Young.THE NEW FACEBOOK DATING APP DATING APP UPDATE ONLINE FOR FACEBOOK .Just saying, have to say, and have to write it down, to get the ball rolling, and rocks to roll. It is a brand new, way of life.Poetic Justice?Veterans Later In Life. Rites For Seats, Dollars And Coins.

Here’s To Our Past, And Presents(s) Always. Seasons Of Joys, Pains, Dances In The Rain, Birds, Bees, Bugs, Counting Heads.Voices, Views, Values, Rites To Stand.Hope. Tall Tales:Tips,Tweets,Tones, History Not News Today.

Hog heaven, hogs to fly, jokes and laughs all online. Rats at the end of day, lights out, sleep dreams in dogwood trees. Just notes to let you know, wrong or right, bumps in the road.

Men, Mice, Monsters, Faces In Shadows, Under The Sands, Gems To Find.LETS PARTY. I WILL GIVE YOU A HALF OZ?Cheap Tricks, Sex 4 Drugs: Whales on land, date a freak, frog?.. Sheri, Rachel, Sima And Steven Gay Jarrot, nuts on the run, rats to races, crooks, liars….Leaders, Lessons. Hard Knocks.


Just saying, have to say, and have to write it down, to get the ball rolling, and rocks to roll. It is a brand new, way of life.Poetic Justice?Veterans Later In Life. Rites For Seats, Dollars And Coins. UNDRESSED: So true .I’m not upset that you lied to me, I’m upset that from now on I can’t believe you. When We Were Young.THE NEW FACEBOOK DATING APP DATING APP UPDATE ONLINE FOR FACEBOOK .Just saying, have to say, and have to write it down, to get the ball rolling, and rocks to roll. It is a brand new, way of life.Poetic Justice?Veterans Later In Life. Rites For Seats, Dollars And Coins.
Here’s To Our Past, And Presents(s) Always. Seasons Of Joys, Pains, Dances In The Rain, Birds, Bees, Bugs, Counting Heads.Voices, Views, Values, Rites To Stand.Hope. Tall Tales:Tips,Tweets,Tones, History Not News Today.


Opposite Standards,Let The Music Play, Dances On Time.Don't ever allow anyone to take you for granted, you are too valuable not to be appreciated. It's so dope to watch ppl succeed and do cool shit in life.

Hog heaven, hogs to fly, jokes and laughs all online. Rats at the end of day, lights out, sleep dreams in dogwood trees. Just notes to let you know, wrong or right, bumps in the road. WILL I EVER STOP BEING SARCASTIC ASSHOLE FIND OUT ON NEXT WEEK'S EPISODE OF "I THINK THE FUCK NOT".

No comments:

Post a Comment